- Yield: 2 Servings
Dig deep and you’ll get a bite of everything in this literally jam-packed parfait.
- 1 pkt. Instant Cream of Rice cereal
- ½ c. sliced strawberries or whole berries, divided
- 4 tbsp. jam or marmalade, divided
- Additional fruit and granola to garnish
- Place 1/4 cup of sliced strawberries or whole berries on the bottom of your custard cup/bowl.
- Slowly pour in your cooked cereal, cooked with 1/2 cup of water.
- Gently add jam or marmalade on top of your cereal using a spoon.
- Finish by adding a layer of granola and topping with a few more berries, sliced strawberries, and whipped cream.
We recommend using Polaner jam or jelly.