Why settle for sneaking a spoonful of cookie dough when you can have so much more?
- 2⁄3 c. packed light brown sugar
- ½ c. peanut butter, crunchy
- 1⁄3 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 medium-sized bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ c. Original Cream of Wheat cereal
- ½ c. flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Place sugar, peanut butter, butter, mashed banana, and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, or mix by hand using a spoon.
- Beat on medium speed until mixture is well blended.
- Add uncooked cereal, flour, and baking soda; beat until dough stiffens.
- Fold in chocolate chips.