Makes 4 servings.
- 2 (14-ounce) cans light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Hot Cereal (Instant, 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time), uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup POLANER All Fruit Pineapple Fruit Spread
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add Cream of Wheat and salt. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in coconut and fruit spread. Serve warm
- Tip: This dish is great with pork. For a nice touch, portion the grits into small ramekins; keep them warm in a 200ºF oven while you prepare the rest of the meal.