Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 packet Cinnabon Cream of Wheat Instant Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 4 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1 cup granola
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- COMBINE yogurt and Cream of Wheat in mixing bowl; stir well.
- HULL and dice strawberries in separate bowl. Mash strawberries lightly with potato masher to release juices.
- ASSEMBLE in parfait or wine glasses. Place 1 tablespoon mashed strawberries in glass, followed by 1 to 2 tablespoons Cream of Wheat mixture. Add 1 tablespoon granola. Repeat layers, ending with Cream of Wheat mixture. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to several hours. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
- Tip: To serve as a dessert, blend 1/2 cup whipped cream into the Cream of Wheat mixture before assembling parfaits.