Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup Cinnabon Cream of Wheat Instant Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin pie mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Toasted pecans (optional)
- BRING milk to a boil in saucepan over medium-high heat. Turn down heat; stir in Cream of Wheat. Cook and stir until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- ADD pumpkin pie mix and stir until well combined. Let stand 10 minutes. Spoon into 4 small ramekins. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with whipped cream and toasted pecans, if desired.
- Tip: To toast pecans, spread in single layer in heavy-bottomed skillet. Cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from skillet immediately. Cool before using.
- Tip: This dessert is also delicious served warm, right after you make it. You can prepare it in the time it takes to make coffee.