Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1-min, 2-1/2-min or 10-min. cook time), uncooked
- 1/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, finely
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix meat, egg, cereal, 2 Tbsp. of the ketchup, onion, 2 Tbsp. water and salt in large bowl. Shape into loaf in greased shallow baking dish.
- BAKE 35 minutes. Spread remaining 2 Tbsp. ketchup over meatloaf. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with smart side dishes, such as a whole-grain roll and steamed mixed vegetables.