Makes 16 servings, 1 square each.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1-min, 2-1/2-min or 10-min cook time), uncooked
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup egg substitute, cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick margarine or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Mix sugar, cereal, cocoa and flour in large bowl. Add egg product, margarine and vanilla; mix well.
- SPREAD into greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2-inch squares to serve.
- Jazz It Up: Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
- Nutrition Bonus: These delicious fudge brownies can fit into your healthful eating plan.