Makes 1 doz. or 12 servings, one muffin each.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1-min., 2-1/2-min. or 10-min. cook time) uncooked
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 container 6 oz. raspberry nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup egg substitute, cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tbls. margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix flour, cereal, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in large bowl; set aside. Beat yogurt, egg product, milk and margarine with wire whisk until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries.
- SPOON evenly into 12 lightly greased or paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Substitute: Substitute any berry flavor nonfat yogurt for the raspberry nonfat yogurt.
- Nutrition Bonus: Since these "berry" delicious muffins are made with better-for-you ingredients, they can fit into a healthful eating plan.