Chocolate Chip Pudding
Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Hot Cereal (Instant 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time), uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- Semisweet mini chocolate chips (optional)
- HEAT milk in saucepan over medium heat until it just begins to bubble. Add Cream of Wheat, butter, 1 tablespoon cocoa and salt. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- ADD 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Cook and stir until chocolate melts. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallow crème, a little at a time. Serve warm. Garnish with whipped cream, cocoa and mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Tip: For a delicious taste twist, substitute butterscotch chips or white chocolate chips for the semisweet chocolate chips.