CREAM OF WHEAT® Pancakes (with mix)
Makes 3 servings, 2 pancakes each.
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tsps. oil
- 1/2 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1-min., 2-1/2 min. or 10-min. cook time), uncooked
- BEAT egg, milk and oil in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add pancake mix and cereal; stir just until moistened.
- LADLE batter onto hot greased griddle or into hot greased skillet, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
- Jazz It Up: Top pancakes evenly with 1-1/2 cups cut-up fresh fruit and 1 container (8 oz.) of your favorite flavor of lowfat yogurt mixed with 1 Tbsp. honey.
- Nutrition Bonus: Start your day with these yummy pancakes. The CREAM OF WHEAT is not only high in iron but also provides calcium.