All-in-One Breakfast Pancakes
Makes 7 servings, 3 pancakes each.
- 1 1/4 lbs. 4 1/2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cups 5 oz. American cheese, pasteurized process, shredded
- 1 cup 8 oz. CREAM OF WHEAT - Regular, prepared
- 2/3 cup 3 oz. bacon, cooked, pieces
- PREPARE pancake batter as directed on package. Add process cheese, prepared cereal and bacon; mix well.
- LADLE about 1/4 cup of the batter onto greased medium-hot griddle for each pancake. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until bubbles form on top. Turn to brown other side.
For each serving:
- TIP: Pancakes can be held in full size hotel pan at 140°F for up to 2 hours.