Lunch & Dinner RECIPES
(45 of 46)
Makes 4 servings.
- 2 (14-ounce) cans light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Hot Cereal (Instant, 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time), uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup POLANER All Fruit Pineapple Fruit Spread
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add Cream of Wheat and salt. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in coconut and fruit spread. Serve warm
- Tip: This dish is great with pork. For a nice touch, portion the grits into small ramekins; keep them warm in a 200ºF oven while you prepare the rest of the meal.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies