Lunch & Dinner RECIPES
(33 of 46)
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1-min, 2-1/2-min or 10-min. cook time), uncooked
- 1/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, finely
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix meat, egg, cereal, 2 Tbsp. of the ketchup, onion, 2 Tbsp. water and salt in large bowl. Shape into loaf in greased shallow baking dish.
- BAKE 35 minutes. Spread remaining 2 Tbsp. ketchup over meatloaf. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with smart side dishes, such as a whole-grain roll and steamed mixed vegetables.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies