Lunch & Dinner RECIPES
(24 of 46)
Fruit-Stuffed Turkey Breast
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 12 dried apricots, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Hot Cereal (Instant, 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time), uncooked
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 (2-pound) boneless skinless turkey breast
- 1/4 cup POLANER All Fruit Apricot Fruit Spread
- Nonstick cooking spray
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF. Combine apricots, cranberries, Cream of Wheat, juice, nuts, parsley and rosemary in medium bowl; set aside.
- USE sharp knife to butterfly turkey breast; keep knife horizontal, and slice breast lengthwise almost to other side, but not completely through, so turkey breast opens like a book.
- PLACE fruit spread in small bowl and microwave on HIGH (100% power) 30 seconds. Brush half of spread onto inside of turkey breast. Place fruit mixture on one side of breast; fold other side over. Form into roll and tie with kitchen twine in three or four places to secure stuffing. Transfer to shallow baking pan. Brush top and sides with remaining fruit spread. Coat turkey breast lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- BAKE 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until thermometer inserted into turkey reads 170(o)F. Remove string before slicing.
- Tip: Preparing a turkey breast is a great alternative to cooking an entire turkey at Thanksgiving, especially when your guest list is small.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies