Lunch & Dinner RECIPES
(1 of 46)
Chicken Fingers with Dijonaise Dipping Sauce
Makes 4 servings.
- Dijonaise Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Chicken Fingers:
- 3/4 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Hot Cereal (Instant, 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time), uncooked
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 pound)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- COMBINE all sauce ingredients in small bowl; set aside until ready to use.
- PREHEAT oven to 450ºF. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Combine Cream of Wheat, cheese and paprika in shallow bowl; set aside. Combine milk and eggs in second shallow bowl; set aside.
- FLATTEN chicken breasts slightly to uniform thickness. Cut into strips. Dip each strip into Cream of Wheat mixture, coating evenly. Dip into egg mixture, coating evenly. Dip into Cream of Wheat mixture again, coating evenly. Place strips on prepared baking sheet. Lightly coat strips with cooking spray. Bake 6 minutes; turn over strips and bake 6 minutes longer. Serve with Dijonaise sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
- Tip: To create a one-dish dinner, serve chicken fingers over a crunchy fresh salad.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies