Lunch & Dinner RECIPES
(5 of 46)
Broccoli Spoon Bread
Makes 8 servings, 1/2 cup each.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF RICE Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 1 package 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbls. butter or margarine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsps. dried basil leaves
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Bring milk just to boil in medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Gradually add cereal, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 30 sec. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 min.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- BAKE 30 to 40 min. or until golden brown.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies