RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies
ALL RECIPES (105 of 127)
Makes 8 servings.
- 2 tbls. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup CREAM OF RICE Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 1 package 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well-drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 2-qt. souffle dish. Add Parmesan cheese; gently shake dish until side and bottom of dish are evenly coated with the cheese. Set aside. Bring milk just to boil in large saucepan on medium heat. Gradually add cereal, stirring constantly with wire whisk after each addition until well blended. Cook 1 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 4 min. Stir in spinach and Swiss cheese.
- BEAT eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed 5 min. or until foamy. Add to spinach mixture; stir gently until well blended. Pour into prepared souffle dish.
- BAKE 30 to 40 min. or until puffed and golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Substitute: Substitute 1 cup cholesterol-free egg product for the 4 fresh eggs.