ALL RECIPES (101 of 127)
Savory Meatloaf Florentine
Makes 10 servings.
- 2 lbs. lean ground turkey breast meat
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time, uncooked
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 package 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/2 cup red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- MIX ground turkey, cereal, egg whites, 1/2 cup of the ketchup, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Stir in spinach, red pepper and onion.
- SHAPE into 9x4-inch loaf. Place in greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Mix remaining ketchup and water. Spread evenly over meatloaf.
- BAKE at 350°F for 50 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked through (registers 165ºF when tested in center). Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into slices to serve.
- Creative Leftovers: This meatloaf is great served the next day as sandwiches made with your favorite bread!
- Nutrition Bonus: The vegetables in this low-fat meatloaf add a tasty nutrition boost. And the spinach provides an excellent source of vitamin A.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies