ALL RECIPES (92 of 127)
Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
Makes 26 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1, 2-1/2 or 10-min cook time), uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, crunchy
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cereal, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- BEAT butter and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add brown sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Shape into 26 balls, each about 1 inch in diameter. Place, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten each in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in flour.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Storage Know-How: Store cookies in airtight container at room temperature.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies