ALL RECIPES (87 of 127)
Nutty Banana Pancakes
Makes 15 servings, about 2 pancakes each.
- 1 1/2 cups CREAM OF RICE Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 6 tbls. sugar
- 2 tbls. baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 6 tbls. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 medium bananas, mashed ripe
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- COMBINE cereal, flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl; set aside.
- BEAT eggs, milk and butter in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add bananas; mix well. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.) Let stand 10 min.; stir in walnuts.
- HEAT lightly greased electric griddle to 350°F or skillet on medium-high heat. Pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops; turn over to brown other sides.
- Jazz It Up: Serve topped with sliced mango, papaya or strawberries.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies