ALL RECIPES (85 of 127)
Nutty Apple Breakfast Starter
- 3 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tbls. packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT - Regular
- 3/4 cup apples, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- MIX milk, sugar and cinnamon in large saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat until mixture just comes to boil, stirring occasionally.
- ADD cereal. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- For each serving:
- SPOON 1/2 cup of the hot cereal into small bowl; sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. of the apple, about 1 Tbsp. of the raisins and about 1 Tbsp. of the walnuts.
- TIP: To prevent browning, toss chopped apples with lemon juice up to 2 hours before using.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies