ALL RECIPES (76 of 127)
Light CREAM OF WHEAT® Pancakes
Makes 3 servings, 2 pancakes each.
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix, reduced fat
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1 min, 2-1/2 min or 10 min cook time) uncooked
- 1 tablespoon margarine, divided
- BEAT egg whites and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add baking mix and cereal; stir just until moistened.
- MELT 1-1/2 tsp. of the margarine on griddle. Using 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake, cook on hot griddle until bubbles form on top. Turn to brown other side. Repeat with remaining margarine and batter.
- Jazz It Up: Top pancakes with 1-1/2 cups cut-up fresh fruit and 1 container lowfat yogurt, any fruit flavor, mixed with 1 Tbsp. honey.
- Nutrition Bonus: CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, rich in iron, makes a terrific addition to your breakfast pancakes.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies