ALL RECIPES (73 of 127)
Makes 8 servings.
- 4 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1 min, 2-1/2 min or 10 min cook time) uncooked
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup egg substitute, cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbls. margarine or butter
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- BRING milk just to boil in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in cereal; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Variation: Pudding can be baked in 8 (6-oz.) greased custard cups. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until centers are set.
- Substitute: Substitute 1 egg, lightly beaten, for egg product.
- Jazz It Up: Serve warm topped with vanilla ice crea
- Nutrition Bonus: This warm, baked pudding is made with CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, an excellent source of iron, and milk, a good source calcium.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies