RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies
ALL RECIPES (70 of 127)
Hot "Crab" and Artichoke Dip
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Hot Cereal (Instant, 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time), uncooked
- 1 teaspoon TRAPPEY'S Red Devil Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chesapeake seasoning
- 1 (9-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces pasteurized surimi (imitation crabmeat), coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Vegetables, crackers or tortilla chips (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF. Stir cream cheese in medium mixing bowl until softened. Add mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, Cream of Wheat, pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Chesapeake seasoning; mix well. Fold in artichoke hearts and surimi.
- POUR into 1-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle on paprika. Bake 30 minutes. Serve warm with vegetables, crackers or tortilla chips, if desired.
- Tip: For a great snack or appetizer, spread leftover dip on English muffins, and place under the broiler for a few minutes until bubbly and browned. Cut into quarters and serve.