ALL RECIPES (68 of 127)
Happy-Face Kids' Pizza
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Hot Cereal (Instant, 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time), uncooked
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pizza or tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella chees
- Optional toppings: sliced pepperoni, sliced green olives, sliced black olives, red bell pepper slices
- PREHEAT oven to 450ºF. Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray
- PLACE flour, Cream of Wheat and baking powder in food processor; pulse several times. Combine milk and oil in measuring cup. While food processor is running, pour in milk mixture. Pulse several times until dough forms a ball. (If dough doesn't come together, add more flour, 1 teaspoon at a time.)
- TURN dough onto lightly floured surface. Gently knead 5 to 6 times. Divide into 4 pieces. Roll each piece into round shape. Place dough pieces on prepared pan.
- SPREAD sauce over pizzas and sprinkle cheese evenly over pizzas. Arrange pepperoni, olives and bell pepper slices to make faces, as desired. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Variation: For Greek salad pizza, top the pizzas with a sprinkle of dried oregano, sliced olives and sliced red onions before baking, then top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and crumbled feta cheese. Or use your favorite toppings to make a variety of pizzas for kids and adults alike.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies