ALL RECIPES (64 of 127)
Garlic Cheese Wheat Grits
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT - Regular, Quick or Instant
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- SAUTE garlic in butter in large saucepan on medium heat for 1 minute. Stir in milk. Bring to boil.
- ADD cereal; cook 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- ADD cheese; stir until melted.
- TIP: For a more pronounced cheese flavor, substitute pasteurized process American cheese shreds for the parmesan cheese.
- Prepare as directed. Hold in steam table up to 1 hour, stirring in additional water if needed to maintain desired consistency.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies