ALL RECIPES (63 of 127)
Fudge Nut Brownies
Makes 16 servings, 1 brownie each.
- 2 sqs. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF RICE Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; grease foil
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add cereal, baking powder and salt; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan on wire rack. Lift brownie from pan onto cutting board, using foil handles. Cut into 16 squares to serve.
- Jazz It Up: Serve warm topped with a scoop of ice cream.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies