ALL RECIPES (54 of 127)
Makes 1 doz. or 12 servings, one muffin each.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1-min., 2-1/2-min. or 10-min. cook time) uncooked
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 container 6 oz. raspberry nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup egg substitute, cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tbls. margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix flour, cereal, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in large bowl; set aside. Beat yogurt, egg product, milk and margarine with wire whisk until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries.
- SPOON evenly into 12 lightly greased or paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Substitute: Substitute any berry flavor nonfat yogurt for the raspberry nonfat yogurt.
- Nutrition Bonus: Since these "berry" delicious muffins are made with better-for-you ingredients, they can fit into a healthful eating plan.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies