ALL RECIPES (52 of 127)
Makes about 1/4 cup topping or 2 servings, about 2 Tbsp. each.
- 2 tbls. flour
- 1 tablespoon CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- MIX all ingredients until crumbly.
- Jazz It Up: Add 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies