ALL RECIPES (40 of 127)
Makes 12 servings.
- 2 cups CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal
- 1 quart water
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 3 tbls. oil
- PREPARE 1 cup as directed on package. Add cheese and seasonings; mix well.
- POUR cereal mixture evenly into 1 parchment-lined half hotel pan; cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- TOAST remaining 1 cup cereal in large sauté pan or skillet on medium-low heat until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- CUT chilled polenta into 12 triangles. Coat with toasted cereal.
- PREHEAT grill to 375°F. Cook polenta triangles in hot oil on griddle for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately.
- TIP: Prepared cereal mixture can be poured into pans as directed, tightly covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours before cutting into triangles. Coat with toasted cereal; continue as directed.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies