ALL RECIPES (39 of 127)
Makes 1 doz. or 12 servings, 1 muffin each.
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup CREAM OF RICE Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 1 can 8 oz. whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tbls. butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tbls. sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat egg yolks, milk and salt in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add cereal; mix well. Let stand 10 min. Stir in corn, butter and baking powder; set aside.
- BEAT egg whites in separate medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Add to cereal mixture; stir gently until well blended. Spoon evenly into 12 greased or paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve warm muffins with a bowl of hot soup or stew.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies