ALL RECIPES (33 of 127)
Cinnamon Breakfast Biscotti
Makes 24 servings, 1 biscotti each.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1-min, 2-1/2-min or 10-min. cook time), uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- MIX flour, cereal, cinnamon and baking soda; set aside. Beat butter and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture. (Dough will be very stiff and sticky.) Shape into 14-inch log on lightly greased baking sheet.
- BAKE at 350°F for 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- CUT diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place, cut sides up, on baking sheet. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Storage Know-How: Biscotti may be frozen for up to 1 month.
- Nutrition Bonus: This biscotti isn't just for breakfast. It would also make a tasty snack or a quick dessert. As an added plus, it's low in sodium.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies