RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies
ALL RECIPES (15 of 127)
Berries and Cream Hot Cereal
Makes 6 (1-cup) servings.
- 1 quart 4 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1-min., 2-1/2-min. or 10-min.e cook time) uncooked
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese spread
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- BRING milk to boil in medium saucepan on high heat. Gradually add cereal and sugar, stirring constantly until well blended. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- ADD cream cheese spread; cook until cream cheese spread is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- ADD blueberries; stir gently until well blended. Serve immediately.
- Substitute: Substitute sliced strawberries for blueberries.
- Nutrition Bonus: Start your day off right with a berry-delicious bowl of creamy hot cereal. It's not only low in fat, cholesterol and sodium, but the CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal also provides a good source of iron.