ALL RECIPES (3 of 127)
All-in-One Breakfast Pancakes
Makes 7 servings, 3 pancakes each.
- 1 1/4 lbs. 4 1/2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cups 5 oz. American cheese, pasteurized process, shredded
- 1 cup 8 oz. CREAM OF WHEAT - Regular, prepared
- 2/3 cup 3 oz. bacon, cooked, pieces
- PREPARE pancake batter as directed on package. Add process cheese, prepared cereal and bacon; mix well.
- LADLE about 1/4 cup of the batter onto greased medium-hot griddle for each pancake. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until bubbles form on top. Turn to brown other side.
For each serving:
- TIP: Pancakes can be held in full size hotel pan at 140°F for up to 2 hours.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies