healthy RECIPES (26 of 26)
Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 packet Cinnabon Cream of Wheat Instant Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 4 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1 cup granola
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- COMBINE yogurt and Cream of Wheat in mixing bowl; stir well.
- HULL and dice strawberries in separate bowl. Mash strawberries lightly with potato masher to release juices.
- ASSEMBLE in parfait or wine glasses. Place 1 tablespoon mashed strawberries in glass, followed by 1 to 2 tablespoons Cream of Wheat mixture. Add 1 tablespoon granola. Repeat layers, ending with Cream of Wheat mixture. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to several hours. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
- Tip: To serve as a dessert, blend 1/2 cup whipped cream into the Cream of Wheat mixture before assembling parfaits.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies