healthy RECIPES (25 of 26)
Savory Turkey Meatloaf Florentine
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground turkey breast meat
- 1/2 cup uncooked CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time, uncooked
- 1/2 cup egg substitute, cholesterol free
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/2 cup red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- MIX turkey, cereal, egg product, ketchup, garlic and basil in large bowl. Add spinach, red pepper and onion; mix well.
- SHAPE into 9x4-inch loaf in greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE at 350°F for 45 minutes. Mix mustard and honey; brush onto meatloaf. Bake an additional 25 to 35 minutes or until cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F). Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into slices to serve.
- How to Drain Thawed Frozen Spinach: Squeeze portions of spinach with clean hands or place spinach in sieve and press out liquid with back of large spoon.
- Nutrition Bonus: Savor the tantalizing flavors of this low-fat meatloaf. It's made with CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, a good source of iron; spinach, a rich source of vitamin A; and red peppers, which provide vitamin C.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies