dessert RECIPES (45 of 50)
Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup Cinnabon Cream of Wheat Instant Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin pie mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Toasted pecans (optional)
- BRING milk to a boil in saucepan over medium-high heat. Turn down heat; stir in Cream of Wheat. Cook and stir until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- ADD pumpkin pie mix and stir until well combined. Let stand 10 minutes. Spoon into 4 small ramekins. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with whipped cream and toasted pecans, if desired.
- Tip: To toast pecans, spread in single layer in heavy-bottomed skillet. Cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from skillet immediately. Cool before using.
- Tip: This dessert is also delicious served warm, right after you make it. You can prepare it in the time it takes to make coffee.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies