dessert RECIPES (41 of 50)
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, crunchy
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 each large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups CREAM OF WHEAT - Regular
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- PLACE sugar, peanut butter, butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until mixture is well blended and fluffy.
- ADD cereal, flour and baking soda; beat until mixture forms a stiff dough.
- PORTION out 8 dozen balls of dough using a #24 scoop (or 1 dozen balls of dough for trial recipe). Place 2 dozen balls on each of 4 parchment-lined full sheet pans (or 1 dozen balls on parchment-lined half sheet pan for trial recipe). Flatten balls with bottom of cup. Use fork to make crisscross pattern on tops, if desired.
- TIP: For a flourless peanut butter cookie, prepare as directed omitting flour and CREAM OF WHEAT Regular. Add 3-1/2 qt. CREAM OF WHEAT Instant and 16 eggs (or 1-3/4 cups CREAM OF WHEAT Instant and 2 eggs for trial recipe) with the baking soda.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies