dessert RECIPES (30 of 50)
Makes 16 servings, 1 square each.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, (1-min, 2-1/2-min or 10-min cook time), uncooked
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup egg substitute, cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick margarine or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Mix sugar, cereal, cocoa and flour in large bowl. Add egg product, margarine and vanilla; mix well.
- SPREAD into greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2-inch squares to serve.
- Jazz It Up: Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
- Nutrition Bonus: These delicious fudge brownies can fit into your healthful eating plan.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies