dessert RECIPES (19 of 50)
Cinnamon Crumb Topping
Makes about 1/2 cup topping or 4 servings, about 2 Tbsp. each.
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tbls. sugar
- 2 tbls. CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- MIX all ingredients until crumbly.
- Jazz It Up: Add 2 Tbsp. chopped slivered almonds.
- Tip: For a quick rustic dessert, place sliced apples in the middle of a prepared pie crust, sprinkle the apples with the Cinnamon Crumb Topping, and fold the edges of the pie crust to the middle. Bake according to directions on pie crust package.
- Tip: Make delicious individual crumb cakes by topping cupcakes made with yellow cake batter with Cinnamon Crumb Topping before baking.
- Tip: Sprinkle Cinnamon Crumb Topping on pumpkin or cheesecake squares before baking to add extra flavor and crunch.
- Tip: Prepare your favorite fruit crisp with fresh fruit and a sprinkling of Cinnamon Crumb Topping.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies