dessert RECIPES (16 of 50)
Chocolate Chip Pudding
Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup CREAM OF WHEAT Hot Cereal (Instant 1-minute, 2-1/2-minute or 10-minute cook time), uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- Semisweet mini chocolate chips (optional)
- HEAT milk in saucepan over medium heat until it just begins to bubble. Add Cream of Wheat, butter, 1 tablespoon cocoa and salt. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- ADD 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Cook and stir until chocolate melts. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallow crème, a little at a time. Serve warm. Garnish with whipped cream, cocoa and mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Tip: For a delicious taste twist, substitute butterscotch chips or white chocolate chips for the semisweet chocolate chips.
RECIPES CALLING FOR GRANDMA'S
Cream of Wheat is the perfect ingredient for boosting the nutritional value of meals and snacks. Find easy recipes and ideas for healthier eating that taste delicious.
Use our share buttons to pass your favorite recipes along to friends and family!
THE CHEF'S TOP 5 RECIPES
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Muffins
- Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Parmesan
- Fudge Brownies